Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 2 September 2009

I wish I was in NY!



SATC filming has begun and I wish I was there, stalking like last last time!!!! There's rumours they are filming some of the new movie in London, if that's true I will be in full on stalker mode once again! (Lindsey, you will be joining me).

I'm slightly concerned about the picture below though! Is that a PERM?! I really hope this is a 'flash back' scene, because if it's not and that's what Patricia Field wants us all to sport, then god help us. Because, what SATC says, usually goes.


Pictures via Look Magazine

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

i share your hopes, fears and concerns about all these images, i cannot wait to see what the other girls are wearing....p.s wish i was in NYC too :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...