Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Completely balmy and oh so cute...

I have a serious addiction to lip balm. I have tons of the stuff, I just can't help myself. There doesn't seem to be an indicator in my brain that tells me; 'stop, why are you buying this, you have enough at home!' I'm just instantly drawn to it's pretty packaging and delicious smell!

So my obsession was delighted when I recently discovered Andrea Garland's website. I'm in heaven!!! She sources vintage compacts, tins and pillboxes and fills them with the most divine natural balms. Each product is a one off, and what's even better is that when you've used it all up, you can get your tin refilled for a fraction of the original price!
Marvellous!
I'm in love with these little gems..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...