Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Pay it Forward

I am entering into a contract with the first 5 people who comment on this post and then commit to do the same on their blog. Just read below and if you feel up to the task, leave me a comment. Anyone can enter, as long as you make stuff and have a blog.

1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make - whatcha get is whatcha get
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009)
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not cyber
5. I reserve the right to do something strange or weird
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...