Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 21 August 2009

Happy Friday


Friday at last! and hopefully with a bit of luck the sun will shine. I'm going to spend my weekend rooting through my local charity shops for records I can make into bowls.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend whatever you're up to.

Here are just a few of the things that have been inspiring me this week...

I can't wait to send my first Benevolent Postcard.
Another beautiful garden party wedding.

This Wedding blog reads my mind

Isn't everygirl's favourite colour Tiffany's blue?
I'd love to paint a blackboard on a whole wall in my flat.

I love the idea of using old photographs as wall paper.

These cushions would love to live in my flat.

Let's paint everything pink

There's certainly no hassle in making these delicious hasselback potatoes

A cool way to divide the space in my studio
How cute are these cards by NattyMichelle?!
Yummiest treats i've seen all week!
We all need more macarons in our lives! and these ones come in such lovely packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...