Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Utility Chic

Nowhere inspires me to blog quite as much as Brighton and my last trip was no exception when I stumbled upon Utility.

This treasure trove of WW2 era functional kitchen/dinning ware is such a treat. Think Fishes Eddy NYC meets traditional hardware store. The owners are so lovely and friendly, and are clearly passionate about what they do and the little world they are aiming to create

I wanted to buy everything in sight but unfortunately would not have been able to carry everything back to London so I have wisely decided to wait for the launch of their online shop(which I am eagerly anticipating), so I can go crazy!

My favorites were the selection of Enamel dishes & mugs and amzing Tea towls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...