Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 15 July 2010

Brighton Brunch and Snoopers Paradise

Off to Brighton on Saturday with the lovely Miss Whiteford! I can't wait to hit the Lanes! There is on one shop in particular that I'm really looking forward to, it's called Snoopers Paradise and basically consists of dozens of individual antique/vintage/junk stalls all under one roof. Last Autumn when I went to Brighton with my Mum, we spent hours in there!


I also can't wait (If Lindsey's up for it) to try out 'Table', recently voted one of the best places to go for bruch by Stylist Magazine! Mmmmmm pancakes and bacon....

2 comments:

nattybumbum said...

oooo have fun ladies! Sooo glad ur bloggin again can't wait to see your finds... and i have to come down soon and have a drink with u and whitey x

Lindsey said...

i love my new clock....yet the sound of the tick tick ticking is driving me nuts,......trying to push through!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...